VOLUME : 01 ISSUE: 02 JUNE 2020
01. Agriculture Startups- Challenges and Mitigation Measures in COVID 19 - Kadam M.M.
02. Alternative Non-Chemical Pest Management Strategies - Ipsita Samal , Bhupen Kumar Sahu and Jayashree Bhattacharjee
03. Biofertilizer: A Boon for Sustainable Fruit Production - Bhuwad A.V., Haldankar P.M., Nirmal O.A., Kulkarni M.M and Parulekar Y.R.
04. Eco-Friendly Tunnel for Small and Marginal Vegetable Growers - Nirmal O. A., Haldavanekar P. C., Mali V. V., Parulekar Y. R.and Bhuwad A. V.
05. Impact of the COVID-19 Lockdown on Agriculture and Allied Sectors of West Bengal, India - Arunima Konar and Sudip Nayak
06. Urban Vegetable Farming: A Sustainable Model for Metro Cities - Umbarkar S.P., Wagh A.P., Umbarkar P.S.
07. Utilization of Vegetable Waste - Raut A. U., Ghawade S. M. and Mali V.V.
08. Reduviid Bug - An Effective Natural Enemy - Rahate S. S., Wankhede S. M., Mehendale S. K. and Narangalkar A. L.
09. Novel COVID-19 Pandemic and its Global Impact on Food Industry - Deshpande H.W. and Katke S.D.
10. Chia Seed and its Nutritional Benefits - Maske S. V., Solanke G.M. and Shelke S. A
11. Yam Bean: An Underutilized Legume with Potential as a Tuber and Pulse Crop - Mali V.V., Throat S.B., Nirmal O.A., Parulekar Y.R. and Haldavanekar P. C.
12. Importance of Crop Residue Management in Agriculture - Surve V.H., Darshna Chaudhary and Sanjay Patel
13. Covid-19: Phase of Agro-Economy of India During Pandemic - Lothe N.B. and Kirti Verma
14. Jamun: A Wonder Fruit for Nutritional Security for Health - Kanade N.M , Pradeep Kumar Vishwakarma and Kaluram
15. Organic Farming for Sustainable Development of Agriculture -Konjengbam Sarda Devi, Wangkhem Tampakleima Chanu, and Priyanka
16. Overlook on Nutritional Composition and Benefits of Watermelon Seed - Zanwar S.R.
17. Soil and Water Conservation in Rainfed Area - Kolekar A.B., Palghadmal R. M. and Palghadmal S. M.
18. Fruit Trees and Carbon Sequestration - Anjana Kholia, Ram Kumar Dewangan and Murlimanohar Baghel
19. Viral Diseases in King Chilli: A Brief Report - Oinam Priyoda Devi and Konjengbam Sarda Devi
20. Shukto- Nutritious and Healthy Bengali Cuisine - Kunal Adhikary and Rahul Sarkar
21. Conventional and Biotechnological Approaches for Sex Manipulation in Cucurbits - Karande P. J., Kale V. S. and Mali V. V.
22. Zinc Deficiency in Rice Plant - Bapsila Loitongbam
23. Role of Paecilomyces Lilacinus in Biological Control of Plant Parasitic Nematodes - Bandgar M.S. and Kokare G.A.
24. Green Manuring: Best Component of Organic Farming - Palghadmal R. M. , Kolekar A.B. and Palghadmal S. M.
25. Banana Bunchy Top Virus (BBTV) Infecting Banana in India: Current Status - Jyotsana Sanasam, Konjengbam Sarda Devi and Malemnganbi Keisham
26. Synthesis of promising fungicide from Strobilurus tenacellus - Bijeeta Thangjam, Bandana Mayanglambam and Tusi Chakma
27. Impact of Climate Change on Agriculture Sector - Magar S.G. and Magar V.G.
28. Impact of Covid-19 on Indian Agriculture - Nimit Kumar
29. Fusarium Wilt of Muskmelon: Breeding Approaches for Resistance - Aditya Pratap Singh, Siddharth Singh and Praveen Kumar Maurya
30. Soil Fertility Management: An Overview - Surve V.H., Deshmukh S. and Sanjay Patel
31. Understanding Banana Streak Virus (BSVs) Infecting Banana in India: A Potential Threat - Malemnganbi Keisham, Konjengbam Sarda Devi and Jyotsana Sanasam
32. Effect of Neo-Nicotinoids on Beneficial Organisms - Shinde S. S., Kashid V. S.and Bade A. S.
33. Agro-Based Spent Mushroom Substrate (SMS): An Overview - Jayashree Bhattacharjee and Debashre Bhattacharjee
34. Insect Bioluminescence, Significance and Future Thrust - Hegade P. B.
35. Biofumigation- An Ecofriendly Alternative to Chemical Fumigation - Bandana Mayanglambam and Bijeeta Thangjam
36. Water Harvesting: Need, Constraints and Future Challenges - Naorem Meena Devi
37. Significant Achievements and Present Status of Trichoderma spp. in Bio control of Plant Diseases - Bandgar M.S.,Thosar R.U. and Kokare G.A.
38. Impact of COVID-19 on Agriculture and Allied Sectors: Challenges and Mitigation - Souradep Chatterjee, Subhajit Banerjee and Awindrila Mondal
39. Germination Test: To Grow a Quality Seed - Bhanu Priya, C. P. Singh and Anshuman Tiwari
40. Programmed Cell Death in Plants - Wangkhem Tampakleima Chanu and Konjengbam Sarda Devi
41. Late Blight of Potato and Tomato-Most Weather Dependent Disease and its Rapid Management - Suraj Goldar, Rakesh Patsa and Debanjana Debnath
42. Vegetable Grafting for Biotic & Abiotic Stresses - Md. Ramjan
43. Integrated Disease Management (IDM) of White Rust of Rapeseed and Mustard - Baby Wangkhem, Konjengbam Sarda Devi and Wangkhem Tampakleima Chanu
44. Trichoderma for Harnessing Plant Microbiome - Surya Teja V. and Srinivasarao M.
45. Necessity of Agro Processing in India - Rathod Y.D. and Pimpalpalle L.V.
46. Packaging Material of Horticultural Produce to Keep Fresh and Safe During All Conditions - Gondane S.P. and Thorat A.R.
47. Study of Plant-Pathogen Interaction Under Changing Climatic Conditions - Neeta Pathaw
48. Panchgavya: Organic Fertilizer and Crop Protectant - Dilip Kumar Chaurasiya, Siddharth Singh and Mohit Kumar
49. Early Locust Invasion - Thakre S.D. and Solanki R.D.
50. Effect of Genetically Modified Crops on Beneficials with Special Reference to Honey Bees - Gurve S. S., Shirke M. S. and Turkhade P. D.