VOLUME : 01 ISSUE: 01 MAY 2020
01. Climate Change and Water Crisis - Global Concerns - Ubale N. B., Tamnar A. B. and Bhosale S. S.
03. Agricultural Transportation: Issues and Related Constraints - Khade S. D. and Adhale P. M.
04. Transgenic Crops - Perspectives and Prospects in India - Apurba Pal, Shweta Singh and Kabita Mondal
06. Role of Biofertilizers in Agriculture - Karande R.A. and Karande P.S.
07. Thinking and Strategies in Agriculture Based on Climate Change - Gaonkar Y. A, Ingole R. H and Ahirrao P.P.
09. Invisible Heroes in Insect Gastrointestinal Tract - Lavanya Sravani Balguri and Sankarganesh E.
10. Women Empowerment and Entrepreneurship Development through Value Addition in Floriculture - Tejeswar Reddy M and Raghupathi B.
11 Advances of Epidemiology of Rice Blast Disease - Debashre Bhattacharjee and Jayashree Bhattacharjee
12 Phosphine Fumigation for Post-Harvest Pest Control - Sankarganesh E. and Lavanya Sravani B.
13. Semio-chemical –A tool of Integrated Pest Management -Turkhade P. D, Ravindra Singh and Gurve S. S.
14. What’s Hidden in a Gall? – An Entomological Perspective - Manasij Das and Lavanya Sravani Balguri
15. Impact of Demonetization on Indian Farmer – A Review - Mundhe S.G, Khazi G.S, Shaikh W.C and. Nalande A.P.
16. Hybrid rice technology in India: Current status and Future Prospects - Vikram Jeet Singh, Sri Hima Gampala, Brijesh Kumar Singh, Sonu Shekhawat, Nandakumar S. and P. K. Bhowmick
17. Non Pesticidal Management of Capitulum Borer (Helicoverpa armigera) - Solanki R. D. and K. S. Giri
18. Division of Labour: A Measure of Eusociality in Insects - Ipsita Samal, Bhupen Kumar Sahu, and Jayashree Bhattacharjee
19. Reviewed Study on Impact of Demonetization on Agricultural Sector in India - Khazi G.S, Mundhe S.G., Nalande A.P. and Shaikh W.C.
20. Mass Production of Entomopathogenic Neamatodes - Gurve S. S., Shirke M. S. and Turkhade P. D.
21. Conservation Agriculture: Principles and Impact - Sakore G. D., Ajabe M. A. and Durgude A. G.
22. Managing Soil Health: Concepts and Practices - Ajabe M. A. , Sakore G. D. and Durgude A. G.
23. Organic Agriculture- A Boon to The Northeast India - Susmita Das
24. Indegenous Technical Knowledge (ITK) for Plant Health Management - Jayashree Bhattacharjee, Debashre Bhattacharjee and Ipsita Samal
25. The Light House of Indian Agriculture: Technology Transfer and Knowledge Management - Kabita Mondal and Apurba Pal