VOLUME : 03 ISSUE: 10 OCTOBER 2022
01. Nigeria Stored Products Research Institute Multipronged Approach to Dissemination of Improved Postharvest Technologies in Nigeria -J. A. Adegbola, O. Ogunremi, O. B. Owojaiye, K. C. Achime, O. B. Aina, B. Akinola-Soji and K. O. Lijoka
02. The Use of Synthetic Pesticides among Farmers: A Synopsis of the Effects in the Agricultural Sector - Owojaiye Oluwasanjo Biodun and Adegbola, Jacob Adetayo
03. Trichoderma- A Potential Bio-Control Agent for Sustainable Agriculture - Devendra Singh
04. Environmental Significance of Humic Substances - Shaista Nazir, Aanisa Manzoor, Rehana Rasool, Inayat Mustafa Khan and Shazia Ramzan
05. System of Rice Intensification (SRI) - Tabuiliu Abonmai and Ksh. Manishwari Devi
06. Mushroom - Benefits, Uses and Its Side Effects - Kshetrimayum Manishwari Devi
07. Black Gold in Agriculture - Kshetrimayum Manishwari Devi
08. Chitosan A Natural Alternative Preservative to Chemical Preservative for Seafood - Ulaganathan Arisekar
09. Kaolin- A potential Particle Film in Stress Management of Fruit Crops - Ruchitha T. and Honnabyraiah M. K.
10. Nutritional Potential and Health Benefits of Taro Colocasia Esculenta (L.): A Review - Dahihande Pranali Bharatkumar
11. Prevention of Biogenic Amine Formation using Phytochemicals: A Natural Preservatives for Fish and Seafood - Ulaganathan Arisekar
12. Culture of Climbing Perch and Pond Management - Dhinakaran. S., Aanand. S., and Sudarshan. S.
13. Biochar- Sustainable Material for a Green Future - Kshetrimayum Manishwari Devi
14. Vessel Monitoring System-An Overview -Manjunathan. M, Mariappan.S. and Ravikumar.T.
15. Precision Agriculture: A New Dimension of Indian Agriculture - Ananya Ghosh, Arindam Ghosh, Piyali Dutta and Arunima Konar
16. Keystone Species – Treasures of Marine Ecosystem - V. Lakshme Gayathre, M. Kalaiarasan and A. Subburaj
17. Recent Technologies to Mitigate the Adverse Effects of Climate Change in Fruit Crops - Navdeep Singh and Harpreet Kaur
18. Facets of Interspecific Hybridization within Edible Allium - Solanki Bal
19. Recent Trends in Biological Control in India - Bade A.S., Kulkarni S.R. and Shinde S.S.
20. Resistance Management Strategies to Recover Susceptibility in Insect-Pests - Bade A.S. and Bhamare V.K.
21. Marker Assisted Breeding Programme - J. N. Folane and Y. B. Etther
22. Handout on Crop Diversification Index measurements: Essential for Sustainable Livelihood of Farm Households - Johns Tiyndel G, Apsara K P and Lachhaman Tudu
23. Trichoderma spp: An Effective Biocontrol Agent - Sahane P. A., Patil S. S. and Kinge S. S.